Sarnj K. Rai
Sarnj practices in the areas of family law, wills, probate, civil litigation, and personal injury. She practices out of our Vancouver office.
Her areas of practice include:
- child, and spousal support disputes;
- child custody, and access disputes;
- business and pension valuations;
- drafting cohabitation, marriage and separation agreements;
- division of property/assets;
- various other complex family law matters; and
- drafting and probating wills
Sarnj is a confident advocate and litigator, with experience representing clients in both British Columbia Supreme Court and Provincial Court.
Although extensively able to represent her clients’ best interests in court, she also knows when to prioritize alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
Sarnj was called to the British Columbia Bar in 2013 with her Juris Doctor. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Simon Fraser University where she majored in Criminology.
Sarnj is well versed in Punjabi, and in her spare time she enjoys travelling, keeping active, and spending time with her family and friends.